The high security level of the Service of Alpha e-Commerce is ensured by the following:
- All payments made using the card are processed via the platform of electronic payment «Alpha e-Commerce» of Alpha Bank that uses TLS 1.1 encryption protocol with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
- The systems and procedures used by Alpha Bank prevent unauthorized third parties to access data and information systems.
- The website of the Bank into which you insert the information of your card, carries a digital certificate to allow everyone to check its authenticity, i.e. to find that it really belongs to Service Alpha e-Commerce of Alpha Bank.
- If the issuing bank supports the use of secret code for performing on-line card payment and you have received such a code, the Service of Electronic Trade Alpha e-Commerce automatically requests to enter the secret password.
- The Service of Electronic Trade Alpha e-Commerce follows the best international practices in the field of payments for e-commerce and also is fully compatible with the security protocols of the international card organizations Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code for secure on-line card payments.